We respectfully suggest, from our observation of the many good Web Sites, that you:
do: Incorporate the best of your Identity...
- Good logos and tag lines are more effective the more they are exposed.
do: Make your site complement the
best elements from your current promotions...
- In visual style and content - each exposure re-enforces others.
- 'It's not what you say it's how many times you say it'
do: Take your time...
- Don't rush in...
- A presence, if it does not say the right things, is not better than no presence.
- Maintaining a Site is a major issue and expense, try to get it as right-first-time as