We respectfully suggest, from our observation of the many bad Web Sites, that you:
do not: Give the job to the IT department...
- They are overloaded (all IT departments are overloaded).
- Creating a Site requires full focus for a short intensive period. Deflecting the IT
department has many costs.
- They are expensive and better employed doing what they are good at.
- They rarely have the needed Management, Marketing, Communications, Sales and Design
do not: Cut Corners...
- Your image to the outside world is at stake.
- Another lousy Web Site will surely result.
do not: Use bells and whistles -
because they are there...
- The only role of graphics in business is to enhance the message.
- This also goes for Animation, Video and Sound.
do not: Change style if it
- 'If it ain't broke don't fix it.'
- The image you have would have to be rebuilt.
- A change is expensive.